Standard Milliput is our general purpose grade - it has been used for many years for the toughest tasks.
- Filling dents and scores in metal, plastics or woods
- Repairing water and fuel systems
- Caulking, filling and sealing on fiberglass, metal and wooden boat decks and hulls
- Jewellery making
- Picture frame restoration
- Plumbing repairs
- Underwater applications
- Temporary repairs for car petrol tanks, batteries, radiators and exhausts.
Established in 1968, Milliput is one of the world's leading producers of epoxy putties.
Milliput remains a family run company committed to manufacturing a high quality product. We pride ourselves on that our products are manufactured and distributed from our premises in Wales to over 35 countries worldwide.
Milliput is a two-part, cold setting, non shrinking epoxy putty sold in cartons containing 113.4gm. One 56.7gm stick of each part. We produce five grades of Milliput: Standard (Yellow/Grey), Terracotta, Silver Grey, Black and Superfine White.
Milliput can be used for repairs on many types of materials including metals, plastics, masonry, wood, glass and ceramics and can be used in places where welding is impractical.
Milliput products are available from most leading model/hobby shops, art and craft suppliers, independent hardware stores and plumbers merchants.
The Most Versatile Material Available. It is:
- Self hardening
- Non shrinking
- Tough and durable
- Sets underwater
- Electrically insulating
- Water, heat and chemical resistant
- Highly adhesive to most materials
- Moulds like putty - sets like rock