Doctors and Daleks: Player’s Guide
A New Companion for Your Adventures through all of Space and Time!
The wild adventures of everyone's favourite Time Lord come to the world's most popular roleplaying game in Doctors and Daleks.
Take your gaming group into the TARDIS and travel anywhere, anywhen. Want to meet Leornado da Vinci? Or see what life is like in the year 3,000? What about another planet entirely? All of space and time is your Venusian macro-oyster, but keep your wits about you! there's a lot of danger in the vastness of eternity.
The Doctors and Daleks Player's Guide includes:
- Streamlined character creation rules to quickly bring to life a new time travelling adventurer. Create a new Companion for the Doctor, or build your own Time Lord! Do you want to do a bit of time tourism as part of Team TARDIS? Or will you create a group of Time Agents to fight back against pesky paradoxes?
- Rules for playing fast-paced, combat-light sci-fi adventures using the world's most popular roleplaying game system. Fight like the Doctor with non-lethal weapons, manoeuvres, gadgets, and the power of emotional and logical arguments - or just run away really fast!
- A time traveller's treasure trove of technological marvels, including sonic screwdrivers, psychic paper, and time machines.
- Rules for using and customising the TARDIS, as well as creating and piloting any other kind of time travel device to adventure from the dawn of history to the very ends of the universe.
- Advice on making every Doctors and Daleks adventure feel like you're living in an episode of the legendary Doctor Who TV series.
- An expansive look at the history of the Doctor's Universe, detailing many of the aliens and creatures the Doctor has encountered across space and time, including profiles for Daleks, Cybermen, Weeping Angels, and a host of other aliens and oddities ready to be played!
BBC, DOCTOR WHO, TARDIS, DALEK and CYBERMAN (word marks and logos) are trade marks of the British Broadcasting Corporation and are used under licence. BBC logo © BBC 1996. Doctor Who © BBC 2018. Thirteenth Doctor images © BBC Studios 2018. Dalek image © BBC/Terry Nation 1963. Cyberman image © BBC/Kit Pedler/Gerry Davis 1966. Licensed by BBC Studios.