Mid Green Clump Foliage
The Clump Foliage range is:
- Available in 3 colours to cover a range of effects
- It can be plucked or torn into irregular sizes and clumps or cut with scissors or knife for a neater look,
- Absorbs adhesives and glues
- Colour fast, wont bleed colour and will retain original once adhesives have dried
- Easy to blend with other colours to give a more distinct and refined blend
- Due to the durable nature of the product is it ideal for Wargaming Boards, Train Layouts, Dioramas and other hobbies where frequent handling can be an issue
Easy to use
Luke’s Aps Clump Foliage range can be used for a multitude of different effects, placed directly on to a layout to create realistic foliage or the use of a little material can produce amazing effects in the case of the creation of areas, e.g. As small shrubs or plants to define pathways or the edges of a forest or for adding foliage to shrubs and trees etc.
The clump Clump Foliage can also be applied as foliage to trees and basic shrubs to replicate leaves and foliage, for better effects please see our range of dedicated tree foliage.
Also, great when applied over rocky outcrops to replicate scrubland.